Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
WSJ's Ante Discusses 'Flash Sale' Sites
Melissa Block speaks with Spencer Ante, deputy bureau chief of the Wall Street Journal, about "flash sale" websites. The sites give bargain hunters a chance to buy high-end goods for low-end prices.