Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
WSJ's Ante Discusses 'Flash Sale' Sites
Melissa Block speaks with Spencer Ante, deputy bureau chief of the Wall Street Journal, about "flash sale" websites. The sites give bargain hunters a chance to buy high-end goods for low-end prices.