Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Wurlitzer organ one of Syracuse's landmarks
The New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse has been an institution in the area for years. But many people don't know about another landmark housed on the grounds – an authentic Wurlitzer organ.
WRVO’s Mark Lavonier visited the space and produced this sound portrait. Mark Lavonier will be at the Empire State Theater and Musical Instrument Museum in Syracuse to host a special concert with the Wurlitzer organ Sunday, September 30 at 2 p.m.