Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
'You Lost Me': Young Christians Rethink Faith
Nationwide, many 20-somethings are leaving their churches behind. David Kinnamen and his staff at the research company, The Barna Group, interviewed more than 5,000 Christians, and he says the dropout issue is real and urgent. Host Michel Martin speaks with Kinnamen about his book You Lost Me.