Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
Zogby on Super Tuesday
By Chris Ulanowski
Utica, NY – Polling conducted by Utica-based Zogby International had democrats locked in a tight race as polls opened on Super Tuesday in New York.
In the end, Hillary Clinton won 57-percent to 40-percent in New York's Democratic presidential primary.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to pollster John Zogby.