Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Zogby on Super Tuesday
By Chris Ulanowski
Utica, NY – Polling conducted by Utica-based Zogby International had democrats locked in a tight race as polls opened on Super Tuesday in New York.
In the end, Hillary Clinton won 57-percent to 40-percent in New York's Democratic presidential primary.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to pollster John Zogby.