Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Zogby on Super Tuesday
By Chris Ulanowski
Utica, NY – Polling conducted by Utica-based Zogby International had democrats locked in a tight race as polls opened on Super Tuesday in New York.
In the end, Hillary Clinton won 57-percent to 40-percent in New York's Democratic presidential primary.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to pollster John Zogby.