Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Zogby on Super Tuesday
By Chris Ulanowski
Utica, NY – Polling conducted by Utica-based Zogby International had democrats locked in a tight race as polls opened on Super Tuesday in New York.
In the end, Hillary Clinton won 57-percent to 40-percent in New York's Democratic presidential primary.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to pollster John Zogby.