Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Beginning of college marks transition period for students and parents
- Syracuse University named top campus for LGBT students
- North Country lawmaker, group, working to save Fort Drum jobs
- Port of Oswego says increase in aluminum shipments puts it on pace for record season
- Makerspace will offer a place for people to tinker
Every week Grant Reeher, Director of the Campbell Public Affairs Institute at Syracuse University, leads a conversation with a notable guest. Guests include people from central New York - writers, politicians, activists, public officials, and business professionals whose work affects the public life of the community - as well as nationally-prominent figures visiting the region to talk about their work.
The Campbell Conversations are longer interviews which encourage the character of the interviewee to be exposed. This allows you to learn more about the person, how they got to where they are, and where they plan to go. Grant attempts to go beyond the usual press conference questions and sound bites, which usually accompany a discussion about his guests.
Podcasts of the show are available via iTunes.
If you have any questions about an episode or any comments for Grant, feel free to contact him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at your convenience.
See also: The Campbell Debates