Most Active Stories
- Offshore wind energy faces setbacks in Great Lakes
- Fireman's Association says leave the pyrotechnics to the professionals
- Severe storms kill 3 people in Madison County, damage homes, cause power outages throughout region
- Susan Wood and Thomas Drake on The Campbell Conversations
- Red to green: Syracuse working to upgrade traffic signal system
For more than two decades, Tom and Ray Magliozzi (aka Click and Clack, the Tappet Brothers) have been America's funniest auto mechanics. By making more than 4 million weekly listeners laugh, they have become the defining voices of public radio weekends.
Their mixture of honesty, authenticity, knowledge, and humor has won them numerous awards (including a Peabody), accolades from every major national publication, and the loyalty of millions of public radio listeners.