Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
A game of words and whimsy, bluff and bluster.
Some info about the host, Richard Sher: With the personal motto “Genius don’t cost extra,” Richard Sher produces and hosts Says You! What he does charge for is his work as president and founder of Pipit & Finch, a marketing and media development company with clients such as CBS/Westinghouse, Hearst Broadcasting and National Public Radio.
In his spare time, he trains Ollie and desperately pumps friends and strangers alike for words and definitions. With more than 30 years experience in broadcast production, programming, media development and marketing, Richard almost didn’t work in radio. He started out as an optician. Really. We couldn’t see it either.