Most Active Stories
- New York's "local" beef, often not as local as you think
- Remington Arms' owner breaks silence on state's gun laws
- The WRVO MemberCard Thank You! Tour
- Seven years of spinning turbines have brought windfall to Lewis County communities
- Rally hopes to shed light on diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease
WRVO is partnering with organizations and area businesses to remind our listeners that upstate New York has a stunning variety of attractions of interest to people of every age. We call this partnership Winter Destinations, and we encourage you to visit as many as you can during the 2013 winter season.
Whether you are planning a day trip, overnight adventure or long-term vacation, there is a destination for you that is sure to make your trip memorable.
A family owned and operated winter sports center, Toggenburg Mountain offers 21 trails, including two terrain parks serviced by five lifts. They also offer equipment rentals and child care.
After a long day on the slopes, you can stop by the Foggy Goggle for some food and spirits.
Founded in 1982, Doug's Fish Fry offers seafood, chicken, grilled items, steamed clams and lobsters, beer, wine, and ice cream for the family. Eat in or get Doug's to go all year round.