Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Money makes the world go round and this popular program tells you everything you need to know about the latest business trends. The aim is to demystify the business world, talking to the top executives of the world's biggest corporations, successful entrepreneurs and the world's most knowledgeable experts.
A news and current affairs program which sets the agenda for the day and provides the latest news, interviews and on the spot features on a wide range of subjects for audiences around the world. It brings the world to you, letting you know what is going on around the world. We talk to those making the news, those reporting the news, and most importantly those who are witness to the news - the voice of the ordinary person at the heart of the headlines. The World Today goes the extra mile to find those individuals caught up in the big stories. What do events mean for people on the ground, how do they and their families cope and how are they making sense of it.