Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Crystal Smith is President and Director of Public Relations at Strategic Communications, LLC in Syracuse, N.Y. and host of The Strategic Minute podcast.
Smith brings a blend of traditional and social media expertise to the company. She advises clients on how to integrate public relations and social media tools into their communications efforts, with a focus on sharing proactive stories as well as responding to sensitive situations with employees, customers, local communities and the news media. Through her disciplined use of public relations, Smith understands how to maximize the power of the news media to get a message across.
Smith earned her Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Finance at the State University New York at Albany. She has public relations experience from agencies in Albany and Syracuse.
From retail to healthcare, from education to energy, and from finance to community non-profit organizations, Crystal Smith and Michael Meath provide expertise in public relations and communications strategies for business. Based in Syracuse, Strategic Communications, LLC is dedicated to the media needs of its client organizations -- monitoring, proactive communication and response -- allowing leaders to focus on how their long-term strategies tie into their day-to-day activities.