Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
All The Poop About The #no2trial Is Being Tweeted
If you need a break from the "real news:"
The Washington Post's Justin Jouvenal is "live-tweeting" from the so-called #no2trial today in Fairfax, Va.
In case you missed his story this morning, it seems that one neighbor is suing another (and a dog walker) for the alleged deposits left on the grass in their development by a "fluffy 19-pound Westie-bichon frise mix" named Baxter.
We're sure Justin will get to the bottom of the case. Among his early tweets:
"In case you were wondering, Baxter the dog is not in the courtroom #no2trial."