Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
All The Poop About The #no2trial Is Being Tweeted
If you need a break from the "real news:"
The Washington Post's Justin Jouvenal is "live-tweeting" from the so-called #no2trial today in Fairfax, Va.
In case you missed his story this morning, it seems that one neighbor is suing another (and a dog walker) for the alleged deposits left on the grass in their development by a "fluffy 19-pound Westie-bichon frise mix" named Baxter.
We're sure Justin will get to the bottom of the case. Among his early tweets:
"In case you were wondering, Baxter the dog is not in the courtroom #no2trial."