Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
All The Poop About The #no2trial Is Being Tweeted
If you need a break from the "real news:"
The Washington Post's Justin Jouvenal is "live-tweeting" from the so-called #no2trial today in Fairfax, Va.
In case you missed his story this morning, it seems that one neighbor is suing another (and a dog walker) for the alleged deposits left on the grass in their development by a "fluffy 19-pound Westie-bichon frise mix" named Baxter.
We're sure Justin will get to the bottom of the case. Among his early tweets:
"In case you were wondering, Baxter the dog is not in the courtroom #no2trial."