Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
American Money Mess: The View From Europe
As the "super committee" approaches its deadline to cut the federal deficit, host Michel Martin explores how our financial challenges are seen in Europe, and whether woes there are fueled by worries over the U.S. economy. Martin hears from NPR Senior Business Editor Marilyn Geewax and Federico Rampini of Italy's newspaper La Repubblica.