Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
American Money Mess: The View From Europe
As the "super committee" approaches its deadline to cut the federal deficit, host Michel Martin explores how our financial challenges are seen in Europe, and whether woes there are fueled by worries over the U.S. economy. Martin hears from NPR Senior Business Editor Marilyn Geewax and Federico Rampini of Italy's newspaper La Repubblica.