Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
American Parents Get An Earful
A long line of international parenting guides are offering advice to Americans. This made the Tell Me More moms ask, "What's so bad about American parents?" Host Michel Martin checks in with The Washington Post's Brigid Shulte and regular contributors Dani Tucker, Jolene Ivey and Leslie Morgan Steiner.