Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
ANC, From 'Terrorist' Label To Liberation Movement
Sunday marked the 100th anniversary of the African National Congress, which is known for Nelson Mandela's message of equality, as well as recent accusations of government corruption. Host Michel Martin discusses the ANC's complex history with Crystal Orderson of the South African Broadcasting Corporation.