Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
ANC, From 'Terrorist' Label To Liberation Movement
Sunday marked the 100th anniversary of the African National Congress, which is known for Nelson Mandela's message of equality, as well as recent accusations of government corruption. Host Michel Martin discusses the ANC's complex history with Crystal Orderson of the South African Broadcasting Corporation.