Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Ann Marie Buerkle on the Campbell Conversations
Congresswoman Ann Marie Buerkle recently ended her term the way she first ran for the office—standing up for conservative principles. She voted against the fiscal cliff compromise, on the grounds that it did not address the deficit and government over-spending. But she was defeated last November by Dan Maffei, the man she unseated in 2010.
In this edition of the Campbell Conversations, the now former Congresswoman reflects back on that race and her career in Congress, and speculates about her possible political future.
Announcement: The Campbell Conversations, with host Grant Reeher, can now be heard each Sunday evening at 6 p.m. on WRVO.