Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Ann Marie Buerkle on the Campbell Conversations
Congresswoman Ann Marie Buerkle recently ended her term the way she first ran for the office—standing up for conservative principles. She voted against the fiscal cliff compromise, on the grounds that it did not address the deficit and government over-spending. But she was defeated last November by Dan Maffei, the man she unseated in 2010.
In this edition of the Campbell Conversations, the now former Congresswoman reflects back on that race and her career in Congress, and speculates about her possible political future.
Announcement: The Campbell Conversations, with host Grant Reeher, can now be heard each Sunday evening at 6 p.m. on WRVO.