Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Ark. Archivist Finds Missing Moon Rock
Last week, an archivist in Arkansas was sifting though boxes of papers from President Bill Clinton's gubernatorial years when he came across a surprise — a piece of the moon. The moon rock had been missing for about 30 years, and it was just one of about 180 moon rocks that are currently at-large. Melissa Block talks with retired senior special agent for NASA Joseph Gutheinz about the other missing rocks.