Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Politics and Government
Ask your question for the Syracuse mayoral candidates
Primary day is September 10 this year. In Syracuse, three Democrats will face off in a primary for mayor. Common Councilor Pat Hogan and Alfonso Davis are challenging incumbent Mayor Stephanie Miner. As of now, there is no Republican candidate on the ballot, so whoever wins the primary is likely to win the general election in November.
All three candidates will sit down with Grant Reeher for a special two-part episode of the Campbell Conversations. The candidate forum will be recorded on Tuesday, August 20. The program will air in two parts. The first part will air Sunday, August 25 and the second part will air on Sunday, September 1.
If you have a question for any of the candidates, leave it in the comment section and we'll pass it along!