Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Politics and Government
Ask your question for the Syracuse mayoral candidates
Primary day is September 10 this year. In Syracuse, three Democrats will face off in a primary for mayor. Common Councilor Pat Hogan and Alfonso Davis are challenging incumbent Mayor Stephanie Miner. As of now, there is no Republican candidate on the ballot, so whoever wins the primary is likely to win the general election in November.
All three candidates will sit down with Grant Reeher for a special two-part episode of the Campbell Conversations. The candidate forum will be recorded on Tuesday, August 20. The program will air in two parts. The first part will air Sunday, August 25 and the second part will air on Sunday, September 1.
If you have a question for any of the candidates, leave it in the comment section and we'll pass it along!