Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
'Batman' Video Game Aims To Get Your Money 2 Times
The video game "Batman: Arkham City" is one of the hottest titles of the year. Its publisher, Warner Brothers, has found several ways to make extra money from its sales. Renee Montagne talks to Kill Screen Magazine co-founder Jamin Warren about the industry's creative business models.