Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
'Batman' Video Game Aims To Get Your Money 2 Times
The video game "Batman: Arkham City" is one of the hottest titles of the year. Its publisher, Warner Brothers, has found several ways to make extra money from its sales. Renee Montagne talks to Kill Screen Magazine co-founder Jamin Warren about the industry's creative business models.