Most Active Stories
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport is looking west for continued growth
- Keeping cool: how to treat hot flashes
- Environmentalists gear up for weekend climate change march in New York City
- Contagious respiratory virus hits three children in central New York
- SU students protest closure of sexual assault advocacy center
Battle Continues On Who Can Vote, And How
A Pennsylvania judge Tuesday blocked the state from moving forward with changes to its voter ID law until after the presidential election. This news comes just days after some suspicious voter registration activity in states like Florida, North Carolina and Nevada. Host Michel Martin discusses voter issues across the country with two reporters.