Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Blessed, Challenged: Dads With Multi-Racial Kids
Host Michel Martin discusses the challenges of raising kids who do not look like their parents with Kurt Streeter, an African-American journalist who has written that his son is fair enough to be mistaken as white; Jay Rapp, a white educator and dad of a black daughter and a biracial daughter; and David Youtz, a white man who adopted four daughters from China.