Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
Blood Donations Down
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – Health Officials are urging New Yorkers to donate blood.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Account Manager for the American Red Cross in Onondaga County, Kristin Crandall. She says less people are donating blood...creating a significant shortage.
For more information on how to help, visit www.donatebloodnow.org or call the Red Cross at 1-800-448-3543