Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Blood Donations Down
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – Health Officials are urging New Yorkers to donate blood.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Account Manager for the American Red Cross in Onondaga County, Kristin Crandall. She says less people are donating blood...creating a significant shortage.
For more information on how to help, visit www.donatebloodnow.org or call the Red Cross at 1-800-448-3543