Most Active Stories
- Offshore wind energy faces setbacks in Great Lakes
- Fireman's Association says leave the pyrotechnics to the professionals
- Severe storms kill 3 people in Madison County, damage homes, cause power outages throughout region
- Susan Wood and Thomas Drake on The Campbell Conversations
- Red to green: Syracuse working to upgrade traffic signal system
More News From WRVO
Boat Traffic Down on State Canal System
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – New figures from the state Canal Corporation show that fewer people are taking their boats on the state's canal system but more companies are using the canal system for transportation.
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with Carmella Mantello, director of the New York State Canal Corporation.