Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Boat Traffic Down on State Canal System
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – New figures from the state Canal Corporation show that fewer people are taking their boats on the state's canal system but more companies are using the canal system for transportation.
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with Carmella Mantello, director of the New York State Canal Corporation.