Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
Boat Traffic Down on State Canal System
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – New figures from the state Canal Corporation show that fewer people are taking their boats on the state's canal system but more companies are using the canal system for transportation.
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with Carmella Mantello, director of the New York State Canal Corporation.