Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Boat Traffic Down on State Canal System
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – New figures from the state Canal Corporation show that fewer people are taking their boats on the state's canal system but more companies are using the canal system for transportation.
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with Carmella Mantello, director of the New York State Canal Corporation.