Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Boat Traffic Down on State Canal System
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – New figures from the state Canal Corporation show that fewer people are taking their boats on the state's canal system but more companies are using the canal system for transportation.
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with Carmella Mantello, director of the New York State Canal Corporation.