Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Boss Releases Video After Employees' 'I Quit' Video
Originally published on Thu October 3, 2013 12:53 pm
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. Marina Shifrin became an Internet sensation this week when she danced her way out of the office to Kanye West's hit song "Gone." Captions detailed her grievances, like long hours. Her former company, in Taiwan, makes animated videos, so naturally it responded in kind to "The Quitting Dance."
Happy employees gyrated to the song. Captions highlight the perks of the job, like the sauna and pool on the roof. And the final line: We're hiring. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.