Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Bruno calls for an investigation of Governor Spitzer
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – The feud between Senate Majority leader Joseph Bruno and Governor Spitzer has escalated. Bruno is calling for an investigation into whether the freshman governor engaged in political espionage over use of state aircraft.
Bruno issued this statement to reporters on Thursday.
( Spitzer's office denies there was any spying but is also calling for an investigation to settle the conflict)