Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Bruno calls for an investigation of Governor Spitzer
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – The feud between Senate Majority leader Joseph Bruno and Governor Spitzer has escalated. Bruno is calling for an investigation into whether the freshman governor engaged in political espionage over use of state aircraft.
Bruno issued this statement to reporters on Thursday.
( Spitzer's office denies there was any spying but is also calling for an investigation to settle the conflict)