Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
More News From WRVO
Bruno calls for an investigation of Governor Spitzer
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – The feud between Senate Majority leader Joseph Bruno and Governor Spitzer has escalated. Bruno is calling for an investigation into whether the freshman governor engaged in political espionage over use of state aircraft.
Bruno issued this statement to reporters on Thursday.
( Spitzer's office denies there was any spying but is also calling for an investigation to settle the conflict)