Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Congress has approved the most significant changes to patent law in half a century. The Senate passed the overhaul Thursday, and it goes to the White House for President Obama's signature. In his jobs speech to Congress, Obama said the new law would speed up the patent process.