Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Congress has approved the most significant changes to patent law in half a century. The Senate passed the overhaul Thursday, and it goes to the White House for President Obama's signature. In his jobs speech to Congress, Obama said the new law would speed up the patent process.