Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
S&P dropped Italy's government debt a notch, pointing to weak economic growth and political divisions that could make it harder to resolve its debt problems. Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi shot back with a statement saying the move was "dictated more by newspaper articles than by reality."