Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
S&P dropped Italy's government debt a notch, pointing to weak economic growth and political divisions that could make it harder to resolve its debt problems. Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi shot back with a statement saying the move was "dictated more by newspaper articles than by reality."