Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- School closings and delays for Wednesday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Candidates' Wives Take The Lead In Campaign Ads
This week, the ladies discuss whether voters will be swayed by political ads featuring the wives of GOP presidential candidates. Plus Janet Jackson becomes the new spokeswoman for the dieting brand, Nutrisystem, and Kobe Bryant is getting divorced. Guest host Allison Keyes speaks with a diverse panel of bloggers and journalists.