Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Christie Out, Perry Down ... Obama An Underdog?
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie recently announced that he will not enter the White House race. Texas Governor Rick Perry's poll numbers have tumbled, especially after reports showed him and his family frequenting a hunting camp with a controversial name. President Obama's poll numbers slipped to the point where he declared himself an underdog in the 2012 election. Also, a new report gives clues as to how restrictive voter laws might impact the elections. Michel Martin speaks with Ron Christie, a former assistant to Vice President Dick Cheney, and Corey Ealons, a former staffer for President Obama.