Most Active Stories
- Fireman's Association says leave the pyrotechnics to the professionals
- Severe storms kill 3 people in Madison County, damage homes, cause power outages throughout region
- How the weather service decides if a tornado touched down
- Update: Five tornadoes hit upstate New York Tuesday
- Red to green: Syracuse working to upgrade traffic signal system
Cliff Douglas on The Campbell Conversations
You sometimes hear that with all we know about the dangerous health effects of cigarettes, you’d have to be crazy to smoke. That turns out to be more true than we might realize. In this episode of the Campbell Conversations host Grant Reeher talks with tobacco control policy expert Cliff Douglas, and uncovers a variety of disturbing—and sometimes hopeful—information about our society’s tobacco use, tobacco policies, and the tobacco industry.