Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
More News From WRVO
CNY World Aids Day
By Elizabeth Christensen
Oswego, NY – All across New York, county health departments and non-profit groups are running ads urging people to get tested for HIV and to know the facts about how the disease is spread.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen spoke with Michael Crinnin , the Executive Director of Aids Community Resources. He says most people know the facts already but that doesn't mean they're safe.