Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
CNY World Aids Day
By Elizabeth Christensen
Oswego, NY – All across New York, county health departments and non-profit groups are running ads urging people to get tested for HIV and to know the facts about how the disease is spread.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen spoke with Michael Crinnin , the Executive Director of Aids Community Resources. He says most people know the facts already but that doesn't mean they're safe.