Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
CNY World Aids Day
By Elizabeth Christensen
Oswego, NY – All across New York, county health departments and non-profit groups are running ads urging people to get tested for HIV and to know the facts about how the disease is spread.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen spoke with Michael Crinnin , the Executive Director of Aids Community Resources. He says most people know the facts already but that doesn't mean they're safe.