Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
More News From WRVO
CNY World Aids Day
By Elizabeth Christensen
Oswego, NY – All across New York, county health departments and non-profit groups are running ads urging people to get tested for HIV and to know the facts about how the disease is spread.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen spoke with Michael Crinnin , the Executive Director of Aids Community Resources. He says most people know the facts already but that doesn't mean they're safe.