Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Dan Apfel on the Campbell Conversations
Colleges and universities were once seen as national leaders in responsible investing, but they've largely lost that edge. That's the view of this week's guest on the Campbell Conversations, Dan Apfel, executive director of the Responsible Endowments Coalition.
Apfel describes how the coalition is trying to change the way that institutions of higher learning invest, and why that effort contributes to education's broader goals.