Most Active Stories
- Drum numbers likely dropping – but no cause for alarm
- Cape Vincent tells state: we want decision on wind farm
- Syracuse takes "first step" toward seizing old Hotel Syracuse
- Modernized "Music Man" production gives Syracuse student actors new experience
- Congress saves fire hydrants from scrap yard over lead rules
Dan Apfel on the Campbell Conversations
Colleges and universities were once seen as national leaders in responsible investing, but they've largely lost that edge. That's the view of this week's guest on the Campbell Conversations, Dan Apfel, executive director of the Responsible Endowments Coalition.
Apfel describes how the coalition is trying to change the way that institutions of higher learning invest, and why that effort contributes to education's broader goals.