Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
Employers Consider Four Day Work Week
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – As gas prices continue to rise, employers in both the public and private sectors are looking to reduce commuting costs for New Yorkers.
The state of Utah has issued a mandatory four day work week, and as Executive Director of the New York State Association of Counties, Stephen Acquario explains to WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher, some counties in New York are looking to do the same.