Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Employers Consider Four Day Work Week
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – As gas prices continue to rise, employers in both the public and private sectors are looking to reduce commuting costs for New Yorkers.
The state of Utah has issued a mandatory four day work week, and as Executive Director of the New York State Association of Counties, Stephen Acquario explains to WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher, some counties in New York are looking to do the same.