Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Evangelical Christians Form Parallel Structure
Some Evangelical Christians see a public assault on their beliefs with the rise of gay marriage, the increasing legitimacy of abortion, and the debate on climate change. They are forming a "parallel culture" in response, a practice fellow Evangelical Karl Giberson calls "dangerous."