Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Fast Ferry Deal Develops
Rochester – Canadian American Transporation Systems has revealed that the company's president and financial advisor are the primary private investors.
Earlier this week, the Rochester Genesee Regional Transit Authority halted the project, demanding among other things, that the company reveal it's private financers.
Transit Authority Chairman William Nojay says that CATS still has to meet several other demands before the autority will release it's six million dollar share of the 14 million dollar state aid package.
CATS wants to offer fast ferry service between Toronto and Rochester.