Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
The Fight Over Overdraft Fees
Banks recently made huge profits from overdraft fees. Now the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau asks how much of that was bad money management by customers, and how much was banks gaming the system. Host Michel Martin talks with Washington Post Financial Reporter Ylan Mui and regular financial contributor Alvin Hall.