Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Fighting Over Rights Of Sperm Donor Babies
Many children born through donor insemination may never meet their fathers or know that they have numerous half siblings. Guest host Tony Cox explores the renewed debate over regulating reproductive services and the issues facing donors and their offspring. He hears from the American Society for Reproductive Medicine and the Donor Sibling Registry.