Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Fighting Over Rights Of Sperm Donor Babies
Many children born through donor insemination may never meet their fathers or know that they have numerous half siblings. Guest host Tony Cox explores the renewed debate over regulating reproductive services and the issues facing donors and their offspring. He hears from the American Society for Reproductive Medicine and the Donor Sibling Registry.