Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
First Economic Councils' Meetings to be Held in Secret
ALBANY, NY (August 4, 2011) - Governor Andrew Cuomo's 10 regional economic development councils are holding their first meetings this week and next week, but you won't know what is said or done.
WRVO Innovation Trail reporter Marie Cusick tells us that the first round of meetings will be closed to the press and public.