Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Fowler Celebrates, Copes with Diversity
SYRACUSE, NY (July 29, 2011) - Syracuse's George W. Fowler High School is one of the state's most seriously challenged public schools. And city officials, teachers, parents and the students themselves say, that's what makes Fowler graduates extra special.
At the commencement ceremonies for Fowler's class of 2011, WRVO's Joyce Gramza was in the crowd.