Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Fowler Celebrates, Copes with Diversity
SYRACUSE, NY (July 29, 2011) - Syracuse's George W. Fowler High School is one of the state's most seriously challenged public schools. And city officials, teachers, parents and the students themselves say, that's what makes Fowler graduates extra special.
At the commencement ceremonies for Fowler's class of 2011, WRVO's Joyce Gramza was in the crowd.