Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Fowler Celebrates, Copes with Diversity
SYRACUSE, NY (July 29, 2011) - Syracuse's George W. Fowler High School is one of the state's most seriously challenged public schools. And city officials, teachers, parents and the students themselves say, that's what makes Fowler graduates extra special.
At the commencement ceremonies for Fowler's class of 2011, WRVO's Joyce Gramza was in the crowd.