Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Free Health Insurance Screenings
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – An Upstate health insurer is working to get the word out about government-based health insurance programs. WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher reports.
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield Representatives will be available at the following times and locations:
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield, 400 S. Salina St. Syracuse, N.Y.
Monday, March 23 - 1 to 6 p.m.
Tuesday, March 24 - 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday, March 26 - 1 to 5 p.m.
Friday, March 27 -9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
P.E.A.C.E., 202 S. Beech St., Syracuse, NY
Monday, March 23 - 9 a.m. to noon
Thursday, March 26 - 9 a.m. to noon
P.E.A.C.E., FRC East, 215 W. Manlius St., Suite 2, East Syracuse, N.Y.
Wednesday, March 25 - 9 a.m. to noon
MANOS Early Education Program, Seymour Magnet School, 108 Shonnard St., Syracuse, N.Y.
Wednesday, March 25 - 2 to 4 p.m.
P&C, 4410 E. Genesee St., Syracuse, N.Y.
Saturday, March 28 - 10 a.m. to noon
Are you having trouble finding or affording health insurance? If you have a story you would like to share with the News Department, please call 315-312-3232.