Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
More News From WRVO
The Future of the Newspaper Business
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – A local newspaper has made a significant change. The Citizen of Auburn is now published as a morning paper. It's another sign of changes taking place in the newspaper industry.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with the Dean of the Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University, David Rubin, about the future of the newspaper business.