Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
The Future Of Women's Rights In Afghanistan
More than 80 countries are convening in Germany on Monday to discuss Afghanistan as international troops prepare to withdraw in 2014. Fariba Nawa has documented the devastating effects of the opium trade on Afghanistan — her home country. She speaks with host Michel Martin about the conference and her hopes and fears for Afghanistan's future.