Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Girl Scouts About More Than Cookies, Says CEO
Girl Scouts of the USA is aiming to become the largest leadership development organization for girls. Host Michel Martin speaks with Anna Maria Chavez, who became the first person of color to lead the organization in its nearly 100-year history. Chavez discusses how to keep the Girl Scouts relevant and involve girls of all backgrounds.