Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Gov. Cuomo's comment gives medical marijuana supporters hope
By Dave Bullard/WRVO
SYRACUSE, NY – Governor Andrew Cuomo this week said that though he still opposed the use of marijuana for medical conditions, he's talking to people on both sides of the issue.
WRVO's Dave Bullard says that's leading a longtime opponent of strict marijuana laws to have some home that change will come soon.