Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
Gov. Cuomo's comment gives medical marijuana supporters hope
By Dave Bullard/WRVO
SYRACUSE, NY – Governor Andrew Cuomo this week said that though he still opposed the use of marijuana for medical conditions, he's talking to people on both sides of the issue.
WRVO's Dave Bullard says that's leading a longtime opponent of strict marijuana laws to have some home that change will come soon.