Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Gov. Cuomo's comment gives medical marijuana supporters hope
By Dave Bullard/WRVO
SYRACUSE, NY – Governor Andrew Cuomo this week said that though he still opposed the use of marijuana for medical conditions, he's talking to people on both sides of the issue.
WRVO's Dave Bullard says that's leading a longtime opponent of strict marijuana laws to have some home that change will come soon.