Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Gov. Cuomo's comment gives medical marijuana supporters hope
By Dave Bullard/WRVO
SYRACUSE, NY – Governor Andrew Cuomo this week said that though he still opposed the use of marijuana for medical conditions, he's talking to people on both sides of the issue.
WRVO's Dave Bullard says that's leading a longtime opponent of strict marijuana laws to have some home that change will come soon.