Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Gov. Rick Scott On Florida Showdown With Feds
Florida's controversial voter eligibility program is intended to purge non-citizens from its rosters. State election officials say it's necessary to protect the integrity of elections. But the U.S. Justice Department has filed a lawsuit, saying eligible voters could get caught up. Host Michel Martin talks to Florida Governor Rick Scott.