Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
Grant Reeher speaks with Laura Nader, a Berkeley anthropologist, author, activist and sister of Ralph Nader.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Laura Nader, Berkeley anthropologist, author, activist and sister of Ralph Nader discusses the problems she sees with American democracy and the challenges of corporatization. In a political world increasingly characterized as nasty and distrustful, she decries a "niceness epidemic" and the outbreak of "trustanoia."