Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Grant Reeher speaks with Laura Nader, a Berkeley anthropologist, author, activist and sister of Ralph Nader.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Laura Nader, Berkeley anthropologist, author, activist and sister of Ralph Nader discusses the problems she sees with American democracy and the challenges of corporatization. In a political world increasingly characterized as nasty and distrustful, she decries a "niceness epidemic" and the outbreak of "trustanoia."