Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Grant Reeher speaks with Laura Nader, a Berkeley anthropologist, author, activist and sister of Ralph Nader.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Laura Nader, Berkeley anthropologist, author, activist and sister of Ralph Nader discusses the problems she sees with American democracy and the challenges of corporatization. In a political world increasingly characterized as nasty and distrustful, she decries a "niceness epidemic" and the outbreak of "trustanoia."