Most Active Stories
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport is looking west for continued growth
- Very contagious respiratory virus affecting children expected to hit central New York soon
- Keeping cool: how to treat hot flashes
- Contagious respiratory virus hits three children in central New York
- Environmentalists gear up for weekend climate change march in New York City
More News From WRVO
Grant Reeher speaks with Laura Nader, a Berkeley anthropologist, author, activist and sister of Ralph Nader.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Laura Nader, Berkeley anthropologist, author, activist and sister of Ralph Nader discusses the problems she sees with American democracy and the challenges of corporatization. In a political world increasingly characterized as nasty and distrustful, she decries a "niceness epidemic" and the outbreak of "trustanoia."