Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Grant Reeher speaks with longtime Channel 9 Chief Meteorologist Dave Eichorn.
By Grant Davis Reeher
Oswego, NY – Longtime Channel 9 Chief Meteorologist Dave Eichorn is now teaching meteorology and pursuing an advanced degree in Environmental Science. He discusses past notable winter storms, climate change and the politics surrounding it, and the challenges to having productive public conversations on the topic. He also describes how climate change is already affecting us locally, and the experience of going back to school after a full career.