Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Grant Reeher speaks with Sorayya Khan, an Ithaca-based novelist who writes about Pakistan.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Sorayya Khan is an Ithaca-based novelist who writes about Pakistan. In this conversation, she discusses the political and interpersonal concerns that drive her work, as well as the writing process. Along the way, she also weighs in on American understandings of Islam, and the controversy over the Muslim community center planned for lower Manhattan.