Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Grant Reeher speaks with Sorayya Khan, an Ithaca-based novelist who writes about Pakistan.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Sorayya Khan is an Ithaca-based novelist who writes about Pakistan. In this conversation, she discusses the political and interpersonal concerns that drive her work, as well as the writing process. Along the way, she also weighs in on American understandings of Islam, and the controversy over the Muslim community center planned for lower Manhattan.