Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
More News From WRVO
Hamilton College geologist and environmental studies professor Eugene Domack discusses his recent work in Antarctica.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Hamilton College geologist and environmental studies professor Eugene Domack discusses his recent work in Antarctica and what it tells us about global warming. He also draws on his experience to shed light on the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, and why it's likely to happen again, as well as the issue of hydrofracking in Central New York.