Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Hamilton College geologist and environmental studies professor Eugene Domack discusses his recent work in Antarctica.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Hamilton College geologist and environmental studies professor Eugene Domack discusses his recent work in Antarctica and what it tells us about global warming. He also draws on his experience to shed light on the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, and why it's likely to happen again, as well as the issue of hydrofracking in Central New York.