Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Hamilton College geologist and environmental studies professor Eugene Domack discusses his recent work in Antarctica.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Hamilton College geologist and environmental studies professor Eugene Domack discusses his recent work in Antarctica and what it tells us about global warming. He also draws on his experience to shed light on the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, and why it's likely to happen again, as well as the issue of hydrofracking in Central New York.