Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
More News From WRVO
Hamilton College geologist and environmental studies professor Eugene Domack discusses his recent work in Antarctica.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Hamilton College geologist and environmental studies professor Eugene Domack discusses his recent work in Antarctica and what it tells us about global warming. He also draws on his experience to shed light on the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, and why it's likely to happen again, as well as the issue of hydrofracking in Central New York.