Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Hamilton College geologist and environmental studies professor Eugene Domack discusses his recent work in Antarctica.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Hamilton College geologist and environmental studies professor Eugene Domack discusses his recent work in Antarctica and what it tells us about global warming. He also draws on his experience to shed light on the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, and why it's likely to happen again, as well as the issue of hydrofracking in Central New York.