Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Helping College Students Avoid Credit Card Debt
By Allessandra Messore
Albany – Recent studies show a twenty five percent increase in credit card use among college students.
WRVO's Allessandra Messore reports that one student loan company is offering young adults advice on how to avoid overspending.
CLICK on the icon above to hear the full report.