Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
Helping College Students Avoid Credit Card Debt
By Allessandra Messore
Albany – Recent studies show a twenty five percent increase in credit card use among college students.
WRVO's Allessandra Messore reports that one student loan company is offering young adults advice on how to avoid overspending.
CLICK on the icon above to hear the full report.