Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Helping Kids Cope With Allergies
Fall means back-to-school, colder weather and allergy season. As part of Tell Me More's series on chronic conditions, the moms discuss their challenges in keeping kids with food or seasonal allergies safe. Michel Martin hears from regular contributor Jolene Ivey, nutritionist Janine Whiteson, and Dr. Ruchi Gupta, a physician at Children's Memorial Hospital in Chicago whose daughter has a peanut allergy.