Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Helping Kids Cope With Allergies
Fall means back-to-school, colder weather and allergy season. As part of Tell Me More's series on chronic conditions, the moms discuss their challenges in keeping kids with food or seasonal allergies safe. Michel Martin hears from regular contributor Jolene Ivey, nutritionist Janine Whiteson, and Dr. Ruchi Gupta, a physician at Children's Memorial Hospital in Chicago whose daughter has a peanut allergy.