Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Helping Kids Cope With Allergies
Fall means back-to-school, colder weather and allergy season. As part of Tell Me More's series on chronic conditions, the moms discuss their challenges in keeping kids with food or seasonal allergies safe. Michel Martin hears from regular contributor Jolene Ivey, nutritionist Janine Whiteson, and Dr. Ruchi Gupta, a physician at Children's Memorial Hospital in Chicago whose daughter has a peanut allergy.